Bionaturalis Organic Cold Pressed Avocado Oil has the smooth and mild taste of ripe avocado. It’s perfect for gentle heating in a frying pan as well as high heat of up to 255°C. Drizzle over salads and vegetables and it’s great with seafood too.
The many uses of avocado oil include:
- Panfrying and wok cooking – vegetables, fish, meat
- Roasting, baking, grilling
- Drizzle over cooked vegetables for added flavour and goodness
- Add a little lemon, lime or vinegar for a simple salad dressing
- Dips, sauces and marinades
- It’s also excellent for skin and hair, externally as well as internally!
- Extra Virgin Organic Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil is one of the healthiest edible oils in the world.
Why is Avocado Oil so important? Well, the benefits include:
- Having one of the highest levels of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats (in comparison with other oils)
- Up to four times more beta-sitosterol than olive oil, to assist in lowering cholesterol
- High levels of alpha- and beta-carotene, which protect against heart disease and cancer
- An excellent source of lutein (up to four times more than olive oil), which helps protect against macular degeneration and blindness
- A permitted EU EFSA health claim for the statement: “High in Vitamin E, being 20% of a RDA of 12mg in a 15 ml serving”
- One of the few plant sources, and the highest, of Co Q10, equal to that of most meats
- Avocado Oil ranks highest in monounsaturated fat, vitamin E, lutein, Co Q10
- A much higher smoke point (255°C) than other extra virgin oils
Bionaturalis avocado oil is all natural, and contains no trans fats, additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.